North Dakota Poison Center
Call 1-800-222-1222 for all poison emergencies and questions. Do not wait for symptoms to appear. Our poison experts are available 24/7. About Us →
Online Training Course
Our free Poison Prevention Training Program consists of several online modules meant to teach others about poisonings and how to prevent them.
Need to order some educational materials? You can get Poison Help magnets, stickers, and brochures free of charge!
National Poison Prevention Week
This year, National Poison Prevention Week occurs March 17 – 23! To celebrate, you can encourage others to save the Poison Help number (1-800-222-1222) in their phones or order free materials to share!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a poison?
- When should I induce vomiting?
- What if I suspect someone has been poisoned?
- Who are the Poison Center's most frequent callers?
- When is the Poison Center the busiest?
- What are the most common exposures the Poison Center is consulted on?
- What should I do if my pet has been poisoned?